42 Acres with Cabin & Buildings - S. of Fredericktown

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gateway Aquatics

Gateway Aquatics
  • Normal
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

42 Acre Property has 12'x20' Cabin with large covered porch area. Has Solar power electric system , wood burning stove,
Window A/c system ran off a newer Diesel Generator. Taxes are just $20 a year !!

Has an outhouse , small 10'x8' storage shed and a larger 32'x 12' storage shed/garage.

Property has lots of trails, multiple creeks most are wet weather only and a couple nearby springs.

There is at least 4 good locations for hunting that have been cleared and food plots have been grown in the past.
Multiple game cameras have captured lots of Deer and Turkeys. There has been many deer taken on this and the surrounding
propeties including some large bucks just last year. Willing to leave tree stands,Camera,feeders and other
hunting equipment for additional $$.

Gated entrance off a community acces road that is also gated.

90 miles south of south county St. Louis but just off highway 67 so its an easy drive just 16 miles south of
Fredericktown or roughly 35 miles past Farmington. Takes about an 80 minutes from 55 & Arnold exit.

The St. francois river is only 5-6 miles away which is great for fishing or floating.

The price is $59,900 for property and structures only but also will sell all furnishing and include Solar power,A/c,TV/DVD,
Diesel Generator,hunting stands,feeders,cameras and other small items for $64,900.

Also have a large track loader IH 175C to use on the property that I paid $11,500 for that could be included in a package
or sold seperatly and this machine can move just about anything.

I would also entertain seller financing with a minimum down payment of $30,000 but prefer to sell outright.
Just kicking around the idea of selling so we can buy different property so serious inquiries only. If you dont have
atleast the 30k please dont waste either of our time.

Serious Inquiries only !! 314 610 9132

Buy your hunting property before the season to get it ready for good hunting!

**You can find land cheaper but this is a nice layout and I looked at 50 properties before buying this first time I saw it! You get what you pay for !

#2 Gateway Aquatics

Gateway Aquatics
  • Normal
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:17 PM

http://semo.craigsli...3892657386.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users